Labor & Employment
- Create and maintain a healthy labor atmosphere within your company.
- Preventive work, not corrective.
- Reduce labor risks.
- Reduce contingency costs.
- Strategy labor planning.
- Employment auditing.
- Newsletters and bulletins.
- Training and Updating Seminars.
- Human Resources, benefits, compensation policies, handbook and procedures.
- Codes of business conduct and ethics.
- Successful hiring and recruiting practices.
- Expatriate/ Inpatriate matters.
- Employment, consultant, and severance agreements that comply with Mexican Labor Law.
- Non-competition and confidentiality agreements to protect our clients’ intellectual property and other valuable assets. Implementation of equal employment opportunity and diversity programs, practices, and policies.
- Employee performance management, discipline and discharge cases. Reductions in force, redundancies and site closures.
- Harassment and discrimination prevention and correction to ensure a respectful and legal work environment.
- Substance abuse testing.
- Investigations regarding employment-related matters, fraud, business ethical infractions, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, safety, and other alleged violations of codes of conduct, harassment, workplace violence, and other policies.
- International complaint helpline protocol, procedures and training. Prevention of workplace violence and threats.
- Training for supervisors and employees on employment law, harass- ment prevention, diversity, company policies.
- Litigation and administrative actions.
- Mergers, acquisitions and other business transactions.
- Employee and union communications.
- Current and evolving strategic employment law issues.
- Employer subtitution.