- We keep our clients informed about changes in criteria of immigration and consular authorities.
- We have a record of every foreigner in every one of our client companies, in order to promptly comply with obligations as they are imposed.
- We have developed audit procedures to verify that companies promptly comply with all legal requirements, in case of inspections by immigration authorities.
- Legal support in several areas of law (labor & employment, tax and litigation).
Our proactive approach facilitates immigration procedures, optimizing their progress.
- Analysis and implementation of the tax structure to bring the expatriates and foreign personnel into Mexico.
- Employer Registration records and updates before the Immigration Department. Consular admissions for foreigners and their families.
- Visas without work permits.
- Student visas.
- Temporary and permanent residence permits.
- Work permits.
- Exit and return permits.
- Notices of changes of: address, job, marital status, citizenship or name.
- Residence cards for family members.
- CURP, RFC and IMSS registrations.
- Nationality and Naturalization Services.
- Correspondents in the USA to get the apostille in birth and marriage certificates, and other official documents issued by the US authorities.
- Official translators in various languages.