Sergio De La Rocha
Sergio specializes in Corporate Law, M&A, Joint Ventures, Contracts and Foreign Investments. He has participated in the creation and installation in México of several multinational companies, and has intervened in the negotiation of important contracts for our clients. Sergio has been a pivotal piece in the corporate reorganization of some of our clients. Likewise, he has intervened actively in the merger and acquisition of companies, in the purchase of operations and assets, and in the creation and implementation of important Joint Ventures between multinational companies. He has worked closely with law firms on the United States and Canada on the representation of their clients’ operations within México.
Recent relevant matters
- Represented an international corporation in the creation and establishment of a joint venture with a Mexican Company, with a value of US $100,000,000.
- Represented an international client in the incorporation, establishment and development of its operations in Guanajuato with an investment of approximately US $50,000,000, participating in the acquisition of the real property in Mexico with a value of MX $30,000,000 that required performing a due diligence and title search thereof.
- Assisted and Counseled and international company in the sale of one of its facilties in Mexico City with a value of MX $50,000,000 which required active regularization of the Title of Property and permits as the property documentation was very old and not properly regularized.
- He is assisting an international client to incorporate, establish and install its second operation in Queretaro with an investment of approximately US $75’000,000, participating in the acquisition of the property and the corresponding due diligence over the same.
Recognition and memberships
- Mentor of Endeavor México in the corporate-legal practice. Endeavor is a worldwide association stimulating local businesses with global impact.
- Law Degree, Universidad Contemporánea.
- Master in Business Law, Universidad de Alcalá – Madrid.
- Diploma in Legal English (British Council).
- English and spanish