He specializes in Labor & Employment Law, Confidentiality and Data Protection Act. He constantly appears in Court representing local and foreign companies in labor disputes, and is active in Union negotiations. Frequently he performs Labor Due Diligence reports and prepares the labor infrastructure for our clients. Roberto also has expertise on Personnel Transfers due to Corporate restructures.
Recent Relevant Matters
- He has implemented the confidentiality and data protection in more than 50 Companies in the past 12 months.
- Assisted several Multinational Companies on Personnel Transfers due to Corporate restructures.
Recognitions, Publications and Memberships
- Member of the Labor Bar of the State of Querétaro.
- Seminar of Data Protection Act for the Mexican Institute of Public Accountants at San Miguel de Allende.
- Participated at the Data Protection Act ́s training program, provided by the Government Information Commission of the State of Quertaro.
- Law Degree, Universidad Contemporánea.
- Language Certificate, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale
- English and Spanish