Attorney with 12 years of experience in Labor and Social Security Law. As advisor of companies, he has developed his practice in labor litigation before the Local Boards of Conciliation and Arbitration, as well as litigation of amparo proceedings before Federal Courts.
His practice is focused on the general consulting of labor and social security matters, as well as drafting of individual and collective bargaining agreements, social welfare plans, internal shop rules, professional practices agreements, mixed commissions formation document, as well as benefit plans. Implementation of strategies of prevention, defense, litigation negotiation, drafting of conduct and ethics policies, non-compete agreements and working condition temporary modification agreements.
He has participated in M&A and spin-off projects which entail the reordering of the human resources of the companies involved. Several successful employer substitution processes, arising from the asset transfer between companies. Also, has participated in collective bargaining with several Mexican unions.
He also has experience in handing collective economic proceedings, legal audits to the HR areas, administrative proceedings before the Ministry of Work and Social Welfare, diagnose of labor environment for the detection and prevention of negative behaviors affecting productivity, such as discrimination and sexual or labor harassment.
Mr. Corral is specialist in high impact lawsuits initiated by foreign and national executives, as well as expatriates, which imply high contingencies for companies. Constant collaboration with US attorneys, in his capacity as Mexican labor specialist, in fraudulent lawsuits submitted before US Courts by personnel of US companies which demand from the Mexican affiliates the payment of severance and benefits, trying to get a double economic benefit, since they request the unemployment insurance in the US and indemnity payments in Mexico.
Recent relevant matters
- Represented several transnational companies in audit proceedings and labor restructure, obtaining the resource optimization, productivity increase, cost reduction and elimination of labor contingencies.
- Provide advice to an innovative business incubator, unique in Northern Mexico, optimizing and modernizing labor relationships through the implementation of a philosophy of legal compliance through electronic devices.
- During the last year, he has provided advice to several companies with foreign investment, regarding strike calls, stoppages and labor protests.
Recognition and memberships
- Coordinator of the Labor Committee of the Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa-Sección Chihuahua.
- Professor at the Master in Human Resources at the Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juarez.
- Member of the Confederación Patronal de la República Mexicana, participating in the election of employer representatives before the Labor Courts.
- Member of the Maquila Association (INDEX).
- Law Degree, Universidad Autonoma de Ciudad Juarez.
- Diploma in Corporate Law, Universidad Autonoma de Ciudad Juarez.
- Diploma in Labor Law, Universidad Autonoma de Ciudad Juarez
- English and Spanish