Mr. Saldaña is an associate of the Civil and Commercial Litigation Department of the Firm. He has represented national as well as foreign companies in various lawsuits in baking matters, corporate, commercial, civil, disputes between shareholders, and real state, as well as national and international jurisdiction conflicts. Also Mr. Saldaña has experience in the performance of remedies in administrative proceedings that determine the municipal, state and federal authorities, as well as intervention in administrative proceedings conducted before the Federal Justice Tax Court and proceeding pertaining to constitutional protection.
Also, Mr. Saldaña has experience in the labor practice, having the experience to provide advice to national as well as international companies, as well as litigation cases, as well as collaborating in the Labor Litigation Department in our law firm representing national and international companies before the Local and Federal Labor Court of Conciliation and Arbitration, in individual as well as collective and including strikes cases, in addition to the intervention in litigation matters by Mexican and Foreign employees.
In addition, Mr. Saldaña provides counseling and oversees the compliance of our clients in the area of security and hygiene commissions in the workplace, and provides legal advice regarding employee benefits and compensation packages.
Memberships and Recognitions
- He is a member of the Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa (ANADE), Chihuahua Section.
- Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. Degree Obtained: Licenciado en Derecho (Comparable to an American J.D.) 1997.
- Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez. Specialization in Customs Law. 2009
- Seminar in relation to the legislation and procedures followed by the Housing Fund Institute (INFONAVIT) (2011).
- Admitted to Practice in Mexico. 1997