Corporate, Tax and Trade
+52 656 227 6100 / F +52 656 618 2391
In charge of corporate governance of companies, and providing legal advice in foreign investment. She has participated in diverse cross-border transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, real estate and commercial transactions.
- Licenciado en Derecho (Law Degree)- Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua (2008).
- Master of Laws – New York University School of Law (2014).
- Diploma of Comparative Law, First Cycle- Faculté Internationale de Droit Comparé (2010).
- Public International Law and Private International Law- The Hague Academy of International Law (2011).
- 49th Academy of American and International Law- The Southwestern Institute for International and Comparative Law (2012).
- Diploma in Energy – Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez (2015).
- Admitted to Practice in Mexico (2008).
Memberships and Recognitions
- Fellow of the Academy of American and International Law – The Southwestern Institute for International and Comparative Law.
- Member of Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa, Sección Chihuahua, A.C.
- Fulbright- García Robles scholar
- English, Spanish, French and Italian.