- Mr. Mena has broad experience drafting and negotiating Civil and Commercial Agreements, Real Estate transactions, Due diligence reports, Incorporation of Companies and Governmental Transactions and Acquisitions.
- Mr. Mena has obtained, secured, managed and renewed permits from the Ministry of Defense regarding chemical substances and explosives.
- Membership and Recognition Mexican of Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa (ANADE), Chihuahua Section.
- Co-chair in the Corporate Law committee.
- Instituto de Formación y Actualización Judicial (INFORAJ).
- Oral Procedures in Civil Matters
- Law Degree. Universidad Regional del Norte. Graduated Summa Cum Laude (2013)
- Institute of Social and Administrative Sciences (History). Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juarez (2008).
- Admitted to Practice in Mexico – 2013
- English and Spanish