Carlos Enríquez is an international business attorney with more than 35 years of experience counseling clients doing business in México. He continuously provides counseling and documents credit facilities granted by premiere U.S. banks to Mexican Companies. He also has an extensive experience in structuring and implementing joint ventures in México and has actively participated in numerous mergers and acquisitions and contracts of licensing and transfer of technology.
Mr. Enríquez also has been a speaker and Panelist in various seminars and forums in Foreign Investments, In-Bond Assembly and/or Manufacturing Shelter Operations in México; Speaker and panelist in Trade Missions of the State of Chihuahua to Chicago, Detroit, New York, Dallas, Phoenix and Montreal; Legal advisor of maquila regulations to the Industrial Promotion Bureau of the States of Yucatan and Chihuahua, Mexico; Speaker and Panelist at the Latinamerican Chamber of Commerce in Switzerland, International Tax Section; he has been a Speaker and Panelist of the Legal Framework of International Loans at Various Forums such as, American Chamber of Commerce de México and programs of continuing legal education at Freshfields Buckhause Deringer LP.
Recognition and Memberships
- Member of the National Corporate Counsel Association – Section Chihuahua (ANADE).
Publications and Presentations
- Speaker and Panelist of Seminars on Foreign Investment, In Bond Assembly and/or Manufacturing/Shelter Operations in Mexico at Southwest International Manufacturing Seminars, American Chamber of Commerce de Mexico.
- Speaker and Panelist in Trade Missions of the State of Chihuahua, Mexico to Chicago, Detroit, New York, Montreal, Canada.
- Legal Advisor on Maquila Regulations to the Industrial Promotion Bureau of the State of Yucatan and Chihuahua.
- Speaker and Panelist at the Latin American Chamber of Commerce in Switzerland, International Tax Section.
- Corporate Law Seminar in the Masters Degree Program at the Instituto Tecnologico de Monterrey, Campus Juarez (1996).
- Law Degree, Universidad Iberoamericana Law School.
- Master of Comparative Jurisprudence, New York University.
- Conflicts of Law, Hague Academy of International Law.
- English and Spanish