Extensively experienced and goal-oriented. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish). Tax Specialist and Corporate Attorney with a demonstrated track record of leading the analysis of tax problems and tax optimization. Proven expertise in Mexican tax advice, litigation and tax analysis. Talented leader directing highly skilled tax teams to support achievement of overall cor-porate goals and objectives in the tax area. Working as a leading attorney for tax litigation and tax compliance. Experience also in the Mexican corporate area.
Memberships and Recognitions
- Member of the Asociación Nacional de Abogados de Empresa (ANADE), Chihuahua Section.
- Published author of 2 books and multiple specialized magazine articles.
- Tax professor at Instituto Tecnológico de Ciudad Juárez.
- Universidad Interamericana del Norte – Ciudad Juárez Campus. Degree Obtained: Licenciado en Derecho (Comparable toan American J.D.)
- Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez – Master in Tax Law (1998
- Admitted to Practice in Mexico, 2002.
- English – Spanish.