Ana María Becerra
Ana María has over 17 years of experience in labor law, covering preventive aspect, preparing the labor infrastructure of companies.
She practices labor audits and grant various training courses on topics such as negotiation of Collective Bargaining Agreement, harassment and sexual harassment, grounds for termination of employment with justification and process, etc.
She has extensive experience in individual and collective litigation matters, as well as negotiation and revision of collective bargaining agreements.
In many companies, she has carried out technical shutdowns successfully, labor substitution processes and collective processes of termination of the employment relationship.
Recent Relevant Matters
- Treasurer of the Labor lawyers Association in Querétaro.
- Ranked as a leading practitioner in Mexico in Labor & Employment by Chambers and Partners in 2016 and 2017.
- Law Degree, Universidad Contemporánea.
- Diploma in Human Resources Management, Universidad Autónoma de México.
- Diplomado in Management Skills, UCO.
- Acreditted as “Agente Multiplicador” before the Labor Ministry, 2012.
- English and Spanish